Report Bad Driving, Pot Holes and Highway Emergencies.

Dangerous Driving

If you witness any examples of dangerous driving, speeding, inappropriate or anti-social driving etc the police want to know about it. Without examples of problem driving the police are unable to act and problem driving will continue.

They have provided an email address where members of the public can directly report problems:

[email protected]

If reporting an issue please give as much detail as possible, the location and time of day are essential, registration number, colour and make of vehicle would be ideal. Adding in facts such as driver on mobile whilst speeding may get quicker response. The police need evidence as to visit a location and if they have two or three from a location it better justifies a visit.

Pot Holes

The state of the villages roads continues to get worse. The only way we are likely to get any change is if more people report them directly to the council. Dorset County Council has a form to fill in for you to do so just click the link.

Report a Pot Hole

Reporting highway emergencies

01305 221020.

An emergency on the highway is defined as something that will cause, or has already caused, damage to a person or property. This includes:

damage caused to the highway by an accident;

obstructions/debris/hazards on the highway which could cause an accident;

significant flooding of the highway;

oil spillages significant enough to cause a road hazard.

Other Highway related problems

These may be reported to highways at–tree-or-verge-issue

Page updated 24/07/2021

Comments are closed.