The planning applications due to be discussed at the next meeting of Child Okeford Parish Council are:
- P/FUL/2022/00197 – The Stables, Long Mead, Melway Lane, Child Okeford, DT11 8EW. Proposal: Demolition of exisiting stables & erection of 1no dwelling.
- P/FUL/2022/00221 – Fontmell Barns, Fontmell Parva, DT11 8HW. Proposal: Demolition of exisiting agricultural buildings (with Class Q approval for conversion to 3no. dwellings). Erection of 2no. dwellings & demolition of modern agricultural buildings.
- P/FUL/2022/00061 – Agricultural buildings at Child Okeford Manor House, Child Okeford, DT11 8EE. Proposal: Conversion & extension/alterations of 2no. agricultural buildings to form 2no. units of residential accomodation to be ancillary to Manor House, including landscaping & associated works.
- P/HOU/2021/0531 – Crispins, Rectory Lane, Child Okeford, DT11 8DT. Proposal: Erect single storey extension. Erect carport. Erect shed and greenhouse. Installation of solar panels.
- P/HOU/2022/00380 – Gold Hill House, Child Okeford, DT11 8HF. Proposal: Erect single storey extension.
To add your own comments to any application:
- Google Planning application search and comment – Dorset Council
- Click on Planning Applications
- Click on “Accept” (at the bottom of the disclaimer page)
- Planning Application Search page then appears
- Search by Application Number
Search by Address
Click on the application
Click on “Make Comments on this Application” (bottom right)
Email comments to: [email protected]
Write directly to the Council at:
Planning Team D
Dorchester Dorset DT1 1XJ